Course & Admission
The level of the B. Ed. Course is treated as P.G. level. The name of the Teacher Education course offered by the said college is B. Ed. Course.
Duration of the B. Ed. Courses is one year. The B.Ed. Courses here is conducted in face to face mode. The provision of distance made is not there here in the college under Gauhati University. The academic session starts from first of November and end in the month of October Teachers' Training College, Mirza is affiliated to the Gauhati University.
The B. Ed, course is regarded essential in educational process especially in school education. The introduction of B. Ed course has numerous aims. Some of the important aims are as follows:-
1. To mould right and perfect teacher with professional ethics.
2. To impart quality educational in school.
3. For proper and right use of audio - visual aids.
4. To make the class lively with fuller knowledge of different method of teaching.
5. To understand students interest in various field of study.
6. To bring all round development of students including physical education.
7. To set right question paper, B. Ed. Courses is essential.
8. To help complete the courses in due courses of time with the help of B. Ed. Course.
9. To Carry on all academic activities like co-curricular, extar-curricular acvities, B. Ed. Courses offers its help through annual scheme of work in a strict manner.
10.To relate education with different schools of philosophy like idealism, naturalism, pragmatism, realism so that students can adjust themselves with circumstances.